Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces are still energy efficient, especially compared to that really old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and could help you save on you energy bills. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or scheduling an appointment with McKinley Heating Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton.
In Edmonton, an EL180E gas furnace won’t just benefit you in the winter. It can help conserve energy in the summer months, too. We’re not kidding. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to retain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is changing. It’s also quiet, helps cut back on waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel allows you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – built to last, and its tough finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace really stands out. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you want to see more about performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and constructed to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s standard efficiency doesn’t mean help you save. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, meaning you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your family in Edmonton – will stay warm and comfortable even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Edmonton, give us a call at 780-800-7092 or schedule a free appointment.