The best way to avoid poor performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with McKinley Heating Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform our exclusive 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 18 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve completed rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous heat throughout the winter season.
At McKinley Heating Service Experts in Edmonton, we offer a variety of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Check and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for maximum comfort.
Verify calibration of gas valve
- We examine your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. You don’t want to have to deal with one of these parts breaking down on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This furnace and AC service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is correctly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call 780-800-7092 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.