Sometimes it’s good to go back to the basics. A good example is when you’re looking for a cost-effective and energy efficient air handler in Edmonton. Our standard efficiency air handlers feature a variety of models that will quietly warm your home for years. After all, that’s what you want, right? Energy efficiency, durability and a comfortable home. Oh, and lower energy bills don’t hurt either. The good news is that you really can have it all. Learn more about each of our standard efficiency air handlers below or call McKinley Heating Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton at 780-800-7092 to schedule an appointment.
At times being environmentally friendly seems tough, keeping track of what can and can’t be recycled and whatnot. We’ll make it easy for you – our CBX32M air handler is one heck of a green machine. You caught us, it’s not literally green (it’s grey), but it does include a high efficiency evaporator coil for a highly efficient heat transfer and an insulated blower compartment to minimize sound and heating and cooling losses. Further, it meets EPA standards for 2%-or-less air leakage. This air handler also includes:
- Direct-drive blower motor – for strong heating and cooling efficiencies
- High static capability – to adjust airflow for comfort
- Multi-position plastic drain pans – to avert corrosion, leaks and water damage
You want to enjoy a peaceful home in Edmonton, so you start considering all the things you can do to achieve that dream. We’re just guessing here, but “quiet” is probably one of the requirements for making something “peaceful.” We’d add “comfortable,” too. When you buy a CBX25UHV air handler, you’ll get both with the variable speed motor alone. In fact, the CBX25UHV features a number of benefits, including:
- Optional electric heat – provides supplemental heat when you want it for additional comfort
- Variable speed motor – for consistent temperatures, humidity removal and quiet operation
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last for a very long time
- Sleeved distributor tubes – protect your tubes and prevent leaks
- High-efficiency evaporator coil – generates outstanding heat efficiently
- Efficient check and expansion device – ensures efficiency across a range of operating conditions
- Chlorine-free R410A refrigerant – meets the EPA’s strictest guidelines to offer less than 2% air leakage
You shouldn’t have to pay an arm and a leg for reliable and efficient heating and cooling. Instead, when you buy a durable CBX25UH air handler, you’ll get peace of mind with a quietly operating machine and a home that maintains the perfect temperature.
- Fully insulated cabinet – provides quiet operation
- Direct-Drive blower motor – for consistent airflow
- Sleeved distributor tubes – prevent leaking
- High-efficiency evaporator coil – supplies outstanding heat transfer and efficiency
- Antimicrobial drain pan – made to resist corrosion and rust and thwarts mold and mildew growth
To learn more about each product model, receive a full list of features and get a free estimate, call McKinley Heating Service Experts in Edmonton at 780-800-7092 or schedule a free appointment online.