How many times have you left the house and remembered you forgot to alter the temperature or shut the garage door? We can’t help with the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® provides remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can change the temperature in your home from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of your monthly utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your living space.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is a simple and easy way to start lowering those energy costs. You can even purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are a few of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that lets you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for easy programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you have a change in schedule
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they become available and alerts you and McKinley Heating Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton to any system maintenance issues
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To learn more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money in your home, call McKinley Heating Service Experts in Edmonton at 780-800-7092.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy