Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these details about air quality and call McKinley Heating Service Experts for your free indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend 87% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of sicknesses are caused or aggravated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can remove up to 99% of the pollutants in the air, including microbes, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our cute experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.