Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these details about air quality and call McKinley Heating Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend more than 80% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of sicknesses are caused or irritated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can remove up to 99% of the pollutants in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our cute experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.