Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s not uncommon to start thinking about upcoming expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit concerns, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation ensures that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to make sure it is being transported to the furnace acceptably, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the experts at McKinley Heating Service Experts are here to make it simple for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a ring at 780-800-7092 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.