It’s simple to not remember routine checkups for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the top priority we’re keeping in mind at McKinley Heating Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact annual service delivers lots of pluses for your unit, such as better efficiency and a reduced likelihood for malfunctions. You can get these benefits—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our work is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive check of your unit whenever they’re at your residence. This inspection may help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to improve your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your residence. This might help you make a smart choice when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Routine maintenance provides many advantages for your heating and cooling system.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility expenses.**
- Uncovers small troubles before they create pricey breakdowns.
- Helps prolong your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps shield your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling system. This service is the most exhaustive you can find. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your system to top efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual check, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capacity and safety devices
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on all visits
To get started, contact our Experts at 780-800-7092. We’ll help you select the best membership plan to fit your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.