It’s not difficult to not remember routine checkups for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the top concern we’re keeping in mind at McKinley Heating Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact annual maintenance delivers lots of pluses for your unit, such as better efficiency and a decreased possibility for malfunctions. You can get these pluses—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive check of your unit whenever they’re at your residence. This inspection can help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to improve your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC situation in your residence. This might help you make a smart selection when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Annual maintenance provides many benefits for your heating and cooling system.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility expenses.**
- Identifies small troubles before they result in pricey service.
- Helps extend your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps shield your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan incorporates yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling system. This service is the most complete you can find. That’s since its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your unit to top efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting power and safety devices
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on all visits
To get started, reach our Experts at 780-800-7092. We’ll help you select the best membership plan to fit your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.