End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Edmonton Home
The typical home squanders 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water each year as a result of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to catch. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or split water supply lines can go unnoticed for a long time.
A water leak can be costly. You’re paying for surplus water you don’t want, and leaks can wreak havoc on your home.
That’s why it’s critical to detect and fix the smallest leak.
McKinley Heating Service Experts is here to help you achieve just that. We have the expertise for Expert leak detection and water line repair in Edmonton.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Finding and fixing leaks are the most popular calls we field for plumbing services. Repairing a leak right away can help you avoid pricey water damage. Some leaks can be more difficult to spot than others, but there are several telltale hints that you need to call a plumber in Edmonton. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is higher than expected.
- Your pipes often make thumping sounds.
- There are reddish stains in your tub, or your water is rust colored.
- Floors or walls seem moist or soft.
- You spot water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s damp soil or erosion by your house’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you think you have a leak but can’t find the signs, check your water meter:
- Make sure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Check the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is commonly a triangular dial or small silver disc. If the dial is moving, you may have a leak.
We can identify the point of the leak and get it stopped before you spend more money or possibly damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the spots water is used in your home, there are a lot of places you could find a leak.
Leaks can be triggered by cracked seals around water connectors, deteriorating pipes, clogs and more.
They usually occur:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, particularly kinds that are aging
- In hot- and cold-water hoses plugged into your washing machine
If you see proof of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Contact us at 780-800-7092 or request an appointment online.