The condition of your HVAC system is vital because it encourages home comfort and good indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard each and every day, which exposes them to a broad array of potential troubles.
These issues are frequently small enough that they won’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they may hamper energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these issues evolve, your entire system may be vulnerable. These are headaches and costs you may fend off with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Useful
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be running just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this annual service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But foregoing yearly maintenance nullifies your warranty. Dedicating a short amount on a tune-up now could help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Reveals Small Issues Ahead of Time
Avoiding big troubles in the first place is the ideal way to care for your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits grant the opportunity to comprehensively check and lubricate central internal systems. It also allows time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if troubles are resolved as they pop up.
May Boost Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The improved performance might decrease your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Can Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can live years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance could extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
McKinley Heating Service Experts developed a number of membership plans designed to fit your unique needs. From affordable options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems working efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, better energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to upgrade your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during disastrous weather. Unfortunately, this is usually when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we often accommodate a high volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the price of a McKinley Heating Service Experts technician traveling to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can depend on us to keep working until it is.
- Thorough visual review on every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a vital home investment. Protect it while access to added advantages by enrolling in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the best plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 780-800-7092 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.