Your HVAC system’s healthiness is critical, as it keeps your house comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you cozy. This makes it exposed to a large range of malfunctions.
Often problems are small enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can reduce its energy efficiency—and your energy bill. If these issues worsen, your total system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and bills that you may have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can decrease the possibility of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or running fine, you may question whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But skipping annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance today can help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Discovers minor troubles early. Preventing expensive problems from occuring in the first place is the wisest approach to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance work provides the chance to meticulously inspect and lubricate important internal pieces. And it also gives time to get necessary repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll conserve more money over time if issues are taken care of as they appear.
- May boost energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system working as smoothly as possible. Often this creates a boost to your house’s energy efficiency. You might enjoy lower utility bills, in addition to knowing your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is operating properly, it may last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners last for around 15–20 years, but pro maintenance may help prolong this life cycle even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with McKinley Heating Service Experts
Regular maintenance is essential, especially since it can help you save as much as 30% on year-round utility prices.* But with McKinley Heating Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a range of membership plans that fit your unique needs. All our memberships are filled with exclusive perks provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to economical, we have the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment shortly or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be responsible for surprise repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to buy them and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to accommodate any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about paying additional money if you need our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also receive a few other most-wanted perks of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often stops working during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re typically handling a large volume of service calls. With a McKinley Heating Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever before. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- In-depth visual inspection on every visit. Your loved ones’ comfort is our main priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and access added benefits by signing up for one of our membership plans right away. No matter what your budget is, our professionals can help you decide on the ideal plan for your needs and home. To start with your membership plan, contact us at 780-800-7092 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.