Summer has made its way to Edmonton and the last thing you need is your AC failing during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s air conditioning system from malfunctioning with a yearly A/C system tune-up from McKinley Heating Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you visit your physician annually for an exam, an A/C system tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and in working order. Most typical A/C system tune-ups will entail calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, checking your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical pieces, and analyzing the operation of the blower belt and motor.
A/C system tune-ups with McKinley Heating Service Experts
When you call McKinley Heating Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection and a detailed cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Inspect blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system operation
- Confirm quality of installation
- Inspect area around equipment
- Examine system clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Assess safety features
- Analyze temperature variance in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
McKinley Heating Service Experts in Edmonton is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and certain HVAC equipment upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 780-800-7092 today!