We Guarantee You'll Be Satisfied with Our Expert AC Installation in Edmonton
When you need AC installation in Edmonton, you should avoid skimping and letting just anyone hook up your new equipment.
That’s where the Experts from McKinley Heating Service Experts arrive. Not only do we have the qualifications and endorsements to support our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 780-800-7092 to request your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you little clues that it’s failing. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it loses energy efficiency and more likely to breakdowns. If we’re often at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start planning for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased earlier than 2010, it potentially uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore as a result of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to cut your energy bills. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a good approach to spend less on energy expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on energy expenses.
At McKinley Heating Service Experts, our Experts will collaborate with you to pick the recommended model for your budget. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify proper sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not completely financially ready for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on During Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other heating and cooling location in Edmonton? Here are a couple of the steps we take on installation day.
When our highly skilled specialists are at your house, you presume they’ll put in your new system for peak effectiveness. And they’ll leave your residence and backyard in look-alike state as when they got there.
Outside of that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re working a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Clean installation—When the setup work requires us to come inside your home, we’ll put on shoe covers to guard your flooring from dust. We’ll also put down drop cloths surrounding the installation spot to keep your carpet covered from debris during our services.
- High-quality service—Our techs are ACE-certified. This means they’ve completed comprehensive education to earn the most coveted technical licensing in HVAC.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go through an installation list during the process to double-check every single small item is taken care of. We’ll also ensure everything is operating appropriately and matches local guidelines before we finish the job. Once installation is done, we’ll ensure you comprehend how to operate your new thermostat and equipment.
- Periodic updates—We’ll tell you how everything is unfolding and when you can expect us to be done.