HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We often use this phrase to refer to your whole heating and cooling setup, which involves:
- Comfort systems, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, such as air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, like thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are varying types of HVAC units, they all operate the same by:
- Relying on a fresh air source outside or inside your house or business.
- Running air through a filter to get rid of particles and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Distributing air using a ducted system or straight into a space, depending on the type of system you use.
At McKinley Heating Service Experts, we offer a comprehensive selection of quality HVAC services in Edmonton to match all your comfort needs. And we back all of our service with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.