Furnace Installation in Edmonton Reinforced With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just mend and maintain heaters, we also deliver outstanding furnace installation in Edmonton.
What makes our pro work stand out from other HVAC companies? We’ve perfected our method as time has gone by.
All of our pros are ACE certified, which shows they’ve received the most important technical achievement in HVAC. They also are part of continuing industry and product training to learn the best procedures to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with specialized furnace installation.
And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our fantastic work that we provide you with time to think about it—365 days, in reality.
Contact us at 780-800-7092 to set your furnace installation today.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be difficult to know approximately when your heating system is going to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal evidence that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are four of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, most furnaces survive for nearly 20 years, although sometimes they may last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s time to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your most recent bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace starts and stops too frequently, even if you routinely change the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to make some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to take care of, it’s typically better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running normally, its burner flames are blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very effectively and could even be creating hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older heater.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to schedule furnace installation can be time-consuming and frustrating. Our Experts at McKinley Heating Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 780-800-7092 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we put in your new furnace.
- Tidy installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll put on shoe booties to shield your carpet from any dirt we might bring in. We set up drop cloths around the installation location to prevent messes.
- Expert labor—Our professionals have obtained some of the most distinguished technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go down a list to double-check your furnace is running accurately before we leave.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll install your new heating system to follow local code. And we’ll regularly go beyond expectations, for the most outstanding service anywhere.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Now with McKinley Heating Service Experts
Need an extra reason to buy a heater from McKinley Heating Service Experts?
Your new heating system is accompanied by a free membership plan. This gives you a head start on proper furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 780-800-7092 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.